Pneumatic clamps facilitate quick and accurate assembly of complete prefabricated building panels and wall cassettes.
Fully customizable to produce value added wall, floor, and ceiling panels as well as window rough openings at any required dimension.
Steel rollers and conveyers available for semi-automated integrated production of panels, removing the need for overhead crane manipulation.
The Soukup FRAMER PROFI is an ideal framing solution for productions equipped with overhead crane manipulation on the production floor. The table’s pneumatic clamps and pop-up rollers facilitate quick and accurate assembly and unloading of complete panels and sub-component frame products.
Made from heavy steel, the Framer Profi is a solid, production-ready model ready to perform under the most demanding work conditions.
Technical Specifications and System Benefits
- Robust design for heavy industrial use.
- Laser machined steel profiles
- Working lengths available in 6m - 9m - 12m
- Shape diversity - straight or sloping sections, narrow superstructures
- Quick fixing and loosening of the frame with pneumatic clamps
- Two working positions on one table - independent clamp pressure
- Regulated compression force
- Maximum production variability - walls ceilings, roof, window and door “H” sub-components products
- Optional: Custom lengths and widths available to suit your production needs
- Optional: Motorized steel belt conveyor system for easy movement of panels
- Optional: Accessories available for atypical panels